INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL of
AIR SHOWS FOUNDATION
PRESERVING OUR PAST, PREPARING OUR FUTURE.
About the Air Show Hall of FameThe International Council of Air Shows Foundation’s Air Show Hall of Fame was created in 1995 to honor those who have made a significant contribution to the air show industry. Recognizing the industry’s outstanding professionals is one of the clearest goals of the Foundation. In addition to honoring one or more individuals each year, the Foundation seeks to educate the people in our industry about their own past, and to educate the current and future air show community about the illustrious history of air shows.
Inductees to the Air Show Hall of Fame must meet the following criteria:
- The inductee can be from any field in the air show industry. This includes, but is not limited to, pilots, stunt persons, announcers, designers, producers and builders.
- The inductee must have made a contribution that had a significant impact upon the air show industry. The inductee’s contribution may be demonstrated through showmanship, performance or innovation, and may encompass a single accomplishment or a body of work. These contributions must have already matured and be generally recognized as a significant achievement.
- The inductee must have entered the air show industry at least 10 years prior to the date of nomination.
- The inductee need not be a current or former member of the International Council of Air Shows.
- The inductee may be living or deceased.
The Air Show Hall of Fame Selection Committee meets annually to select the inductees for the year. Nominations received on or before August 1 will be considered for that year’s class of inductions. Inductions are announced in August, and the induction ceremony is held during the annual ICAS Convention in December.
August 1, 2019 • Hall of Fame Nominations Due
December 9-12, 2019 • ICAS Convention in Las Vegas
December 31, 2019 • Scholarship Applications Due
Join Us On Facebook!
ICASFOUNDATION.ORG is a project of the International Council of Air Shows Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization.